Bloody Mary Grilled Chicken

Bloody Mary Grilled Chicken
Happy Endings With Hank

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Bloody Mary Grilled Chicken

Here's something that was swirling in my head when we went to the Harvest Festival this past weekend. There was a booth selling bloody mary mix and salt rim seasoning. Tank's Premium Bloody Mary Mix. Now I'm not a bloody mary drinker but this non alcoholic mix had some recipes that I wanted to try and it has a really good spicy flavor to it. But as I was reading the recipe after I bought it was for a Crock Pot Chicken. So I started thinking, hmm, what about a marinade? So I went to the fridge and my spice cupboard and this is what I came out with.

4 pieces of chicken breast.                                                                                                                               1 cup of Tank's Bloody Mary Mix. (non alcoholic)
1/2 cup of Worcestershire Sauce.
3 tb Low Sodium Soy sauce
1/2 cup of Peach Cipotle Salsa. ( you can use any kind. I had this in the fridge).
Lime Zest
Weber Grind and Grill Kick'n Chicken seasoning.

In a glass bowl combine all ingredient and whisk. Lightly pound the chicken breasts. Add some of the marinade to the bottom of a pyrex dish. Add the chicken and pour the rest over the chicken making sure you coat all the chicken breasts. Marinate for 1 to 2 hours in the fridge.

Throw it on the grill till done and serve w/ whatever you like. I had some corn on the cob from the farmers market and brown rice from Trader Joe's. (Love that store)! Had a couple of Italian Sausage Links in the fridge so I threw that on the grill also. ENJOY!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh by the way The brown rice was good alone but I had some imported Giardinera so I topped the rice w/ it. OMG!!

    ReplyDelete